Welcome to Tangaria. Please understand that by logging in, you are agreeing to abide by the rules listed here for your convenience. Ignoring/breaking these rules is taken as indication that you no longer wish to continue playing the game and we shall act accordingly.
- Every person that plays, can have their own account.
- You may not make a second account for yourself.
- Logging into someone else’s account, is a bannable offense.
- Connection via proxy servers/accounts is forbidden, unless express permission has been granted by the Administration.
Our server intended to provide players with an high level of immersion in the game world. Character names must adhere to fantasy genre, and also must avoid being disruptive to the world. You should choose a creative, original name that fits both classic fantasy setting and the character you’re going to play. Since a name which might suit a half-troll warrior would not be as fitting for an elven wizard, some thought should go into this lifetime decision. Examples of common unacceptable or disruptive names include (but are not limited to):
- Non-medieval or non-fantasy names (For example: Robotman, Сommando, Technotron)
- Names that reference well known people, characters, brands, places, or icons (For example: Gandalf, Mcdonalds, Newyork, Frodo, Ancalagon, Merlin)
- Names that consist of multiple words if they are not fantasy-suited (For example: Inyourface, Welovebeer, Howareyou, Gottakill).
Names that reference to creatures or objects types and which are already existing in the game world (Goblin, Trader, Wizard, Rogue, Nazgul).
Please note that names like: ‘Lichbane’, ‘Powerwyrm’, ‘Greyshoe’ is alright as they sounds like fantasy surnames. At the same time, please try not to use names with two capital letters in one word, like LichBane.
- Names written in uppercase letters aka CAPS (JORMY, KITTAS, MORT).
- Names which include titles (Sirjasper, Lordbritish), be unpronounceable in English (“Rjgebwf”); acronyms (Rtfm, Roflmao).
Having an appropriate name not only improves your roleplay, but that of those around you. If you need help coming up with something good, just ask in Discord!
- The transfer of money and items between characters without anything reasonable in return, is a bannable offense.
- It’s forbidden to take debts, loans, credits etc from other players. All trade operations should be processed and finished at once.
- It’s forbidden to store/drop any items with a purpose to use them with your new character later or to use other players for such goals in any way.
- It’s forbidden to rush/powerlevel low level character with high level character. To play together with other players you should have not more than 7 lvls difference; other way you shall not interfere in each other gameplay, except fair trade or rare rescue missions (like to bring the light to player who lost it). For example, it’s forbidden to use ‘scouting’ with high lvl character to tell low level player is it safe to hunt at the level.
- Every your new character is individual and independent from you previous characters. You shall not have any material relations with other players, which you had with your past (dead) characters, at your new character.
- Do not litter tavern and town areas with junk; please use ‘k’ to destroy unwanted items.
- Repeated/consistent stealing of another player’s kills or loot is considered harassment and will be handled as such.
- It’s forbidden to block other players movement on purpose.
- Do not give out precise spoilers information using public lines of communication. To give an detailed answer for other players questions – use PM. At the same time, if your answer describing general idea and do not contain step-by-step guide – it’s ok.
- If you are in a unpleasant situation with another player, please send a help request in Discord before you go and make things worse for yourself. Let us handle it.
- We do not tolerate racial/religious/national/ethnic slurs and any kind of harassment.
- Please keep world chat drama free. If you have an issue with another player, take it to PMs and don’t be rude.
- Keep foul/abusive language out of public chat.
- Please keep out of the game chat any Real life activities (football, weather & etc). You are welcome to discuss it in Discord #offtopic channel.
- Spreading the real life world information on any player is strictly prohibited, regardless if it takes place outside of the game and discord.
- Please don’t spam chat with the same or similar messages over and over.
- Advertising any form of service or product is not allowed with the exception of in-game services such as player trading.
- General trouble making such as public insults, flames, taunts, excessive complaining, and similar disruptive behavior is not tolerated.
Scripts, triggers & bugs:
- It’s forbidden to use any scripts to control your character in any way; no matter are you at the keyboard or not.
- Triggers used to automate response of your character’s behaivour or artificially inflate your gameplay – are not allowed. Players could use only in-build macroses at official clients.
- If you find a bug, or think you might have found a bug, report it. The exploitation of a bug will not be tolerated.
- These rules can change at any time, with or without notice. Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any major changes.
- We do not take responsibility for losing data, or server offline time, but we will do our best to keep the server up 24/7.
- We do not replace lost objects/items in game. This is permadeath game and it’s always great to start a new character 🙂
- Buying and selling of in-game goods for real life currency is strictly forbidden.