– Make secret doors properly use custom wall features
– Fix throwing multiplier in calc_damage()
– Add time limit of 7 days on Expensive Black Market orders
– Increase house price a bit depending on the HOUSE_FLOOR_SIZE option
– Make ego torches more common
- tangar on Angband variants table
- Marc Johnston on Angband variants table
- nyaa on History of multiplayer roguelikes
- tangar on Linux
- luarocks on Linux
Every time I create a character, the game crashes with “Unknown packet type”
please check to our Discord channel – https://discord.gg/zBNG369 , we will help to fix this issue
I have the same issue in Arch Linux. Did you resolve this? Mangclient works fine. Any help is appreciated.
thanks for a report, I’ve created a ticket https://github.com/igroglaz/Tangaria/issues/29
Thanks for this. I tried yesterday (3/4) and it worked without any changes on my end. I do get “stack smashing detected” pretty frequently and I’m not sure what that means. I’m sure it’s on my end because when I use my windows machine with sdl it works great. It will probably just take some tinkering.
Anyways I like this a lot. It’s refreshing compared to the vanilla angband I’ve been playing for years and years. Thanks.
Glad it helped!
Thank you for a kind words 🙂 Cya in-game!