PowerWyrm prepared great update, patchnotes:
– Add 16x24tx.fon, 21x31tg.fon and 24x36tg.fon from Tangar
– Stop treating back-quote as escape
– Allow lowercase Dungeon Master names in mangband.cfg
– Fix incorrect options/ignore packets crashing the server
– Lower Expensive Black Market price factor from 10x to 8x
– Increase the number of items that can be ordered in the Expensive Black Market from 6 to 8
– New fire-till-kill option (MAngband submenu)
– Implement fire-till-kill mode for “fire at nearest” command
– Implement fire-till-kill mode for spells
– Remove score bonuses from challenge options
– Add more birth options to server configuration file (no artifacts, no selling, no stores)
– Add chance of generating “good” and “great” items in constant.txt
– Fix scene of death in character dumps when using tiles
– Add “fast” wilderness mode via DIVING_MODE server option to make everyone aware of the location of the base town (Carn Dûm) at birth
– Fix client not displaying the last messages before death
– Don’t drop gold either when permanently dying
Because of new save file structure and also for testing puproses, server was wiped (and PvP event ended!). So now Tangaria server start ‘ab ovo’ with a lot of new cool stuff:
- We got wilderness.. Beware to go around during the night time! But also all players now know Carn Dûm (dungeon-town) location at start, so you can teleport there at once after creating a new character by inscribing ‘World of Recall’ scroll with @R-9,37 if you wanna dive immideately 😉
- Server got ‘birth_no_selling’ option – so you don’t need (and can not :P) sell items to NPC anymore! Instead you get additional, significant gold drop. Trade with other players, its fun! (btw we got trading channel @ Discord).
- Items drop reworked, to give proper chance for loot. We still working on right balance, so it could be changed soon.
- Adjusted depth of Hobbiton’s dungeon & Barrow Downs.
To be able to enter server – you should update your client. Don’t forget that you could save your macroses from previous client version @ \PWMAngband\lib\user 🙂