Mapping and detection revamp (objects, spells, items activation):
- Mapping magic now has much bigger radius, but serious side effects – short paralize, blindness, hallucinations.
- Detection magic radius restored (as it was overnerfed; limited_esp is enough).
Food system (objects, spells):
- Food now do not decrease satiation, if you are well fed.
- As there are much more food in dungeons (because of new types of food from V), food removed from stores; except especially expensive Hard Biscuits.
- Some food/drinks rework, eg Orcish Liquor increase your movement speed for a couple of moves.
- Curse Armour scroll now is more severe; but moved deeper.
- Nerfed scroll of Damned Jail.
- Potion of Death now is equally dangerous (but not fatal) for characters of any level.
- Ruination is now stunningly unpleasant.
- Cursed Vessel → Cursed Jar; and now it’s also dive into the minds, surrounding you.
- Lobelia Sackville-Baggins revamped and moved from newbie dungeon to a bit deeper.
- Barrel sleepness reduced.
- Brigand and outlaw rearrangement and tileset fix.
- Tom Bombadil buff.
- Removed wrong FRIGHTENED flags as monsters don’t attack (we need AI_ANNOYING).
- Stores now selling Salt Water (to cure over-eating).
- Fixed bug with custom NPC order (Black Market didn’t work; now it’s ok).
- Half-Giant got Damage Reducement and immune to trap after it grows (which is extremely unlucky as LIMITED-TELEPORT flag is not there yet; and it has NO-TELEPORT for now).
- Ruins terrain PROJECT flag temporary off (till MOVE flag will appear).
- Hunter’s Valley location got more inhabitants.
- Carn Dum moved to the border of Arda.
- Added tiles to ^W (looks stupid for now).
- Added one-window-fullscreen addon to client package.