Oook, our baby startin to make his (her?) fledged first steps.
I was quite unsatisfied by regeneration property in Tangaria, as food is quite rare there. There were a rumours that regeneration property made you eat much more often.. So having regeneration as it’s implemented in V made this property quite harmful in Tangaria, most players avoided having regeneration.
So now it’s independent property; while there is a new property – hunger. Even not only hunger, but also HUNGER (twice bigger one). Changes:
- Regeneration now do not require extra nourishment
- New flags HUNGER and HUNGER_2
- Arts and items with regeneration rebalanced
- New flag: RACE_REGEN. Gives additional regeneration to certain races (do not stuck with traditional regeneration; racial regen is better than regen from magic items)
- Half-trolls, Trolls, Werewolfs and Troglodyte got regen all together with hunger.. Damned, Hydras and Lizardmen got regen without malus
- Nazgul rings now make you want to eat pretty badly (instead of drain_exp, which is quite profitable property in Tangaria)
- misc technical stuff